(Recipe courtesy of my Mum, Mama KebayaKitchen)
Preparation time : 20mins
125 gm Nestum (280gm digestive)
60 gm Icing sugar
150 gm Butter (melted)
250 gm Philadelphia Cream Cheese
100 gm Condense Milk
1 1/2 tsp Gelatine – dissolved in boiling water
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
450 gm Pineapple cube (tin)
2 tsp Pineapple essence – juice in the tin
1.Melt butter over the fire.
2. Pour melted butter over Nestum/digestive and add icing sugar. Mix well.
3.Flatten mixture on dish pressing it to make it compact (i use my measuring cup) – Keep refrigerated
4. Beat/whip (I use food processor) cream cheese and condense milk.
5. Add gelatine, lemon and essence into mixture.
6. Stir in pineapple cubes
7. Pour unto Nestum/Digestive base.
8. Chill it for a few hours before serving.