Serve : 4 pax Cooking Time : 2 hour
500gms Pork Belly 1 tbsp Black Sauce 1 tsp Sugar 1 tsp Oyster Sauce 1 tsp Soya sauce 1 tbsp Maltose 250gms Water enough to cover pork
- Marinate pork belly strip with soya sauce, black sauce, oyster sauce and sugar for 30mins. If you don’t have time to marinate, no problem.
- In a pot, put the pork belly together with all the marinate ingredients.
- Add in water and boil.
- When boil, add in maltose.
- Stir to ensure maltose is dissolved.
- Simmer in low heat turning the pork strip occasionally to ensure all sides are coated with the sauce.
- Simmer for at least 2 hour or until the sauce thickens.