1 to 2 sprigs of Curry Leaves
4 pips garlic (fine chopped)
500gms clams / lala / prawns / squid
300gms heavy cream
2 tsp Paprika
1 tbs chili flakes
1 chili padi / red chili (optional)
1 tbs chicken stock powder / 1 cube
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp sugar
Black pepper to taste
1. Melt butter, sweat garlic, fresh chili and curry leaves
2. Add chili flakes, paprika and chicken stock powder
3. Add in cream then add in your seafood or your choice.
5. Cook pasta in boiling salted water as per instructions of the packet. When done, remove and add in pasta. Save some pasta water to loosen sauce.
6. Add in salt, sugar and black pepper to taste.
7. Once pasta is quoted entirely with the sauce, remove and plate.